Sunday, January 23, 2011

Stalled

That's how I've been feeling over the last few days. I think partly because all of the things I wanted to be gone were stuck in a pile. And partly because I have some big projects that are going to take longer than an hour (how long the baby naps).

But now I'm re-energized. I spent half of my day at the flea market unloading the large pile that had grown in the basement and hall closet. Came home $150 richer and a lot lighter in spirit. There is about 1/4 of what I took left. I'm heading back next weekend and am motivated to find another tote of stuff to take with me.

And I said screw it and started one of the big projects. Filing! The system we have is really not working. A basket overflowing with all the mail that needed to be shredded or filed. About 3 years worth. YIKES! But my work in one of the closets meant I had an empty shelf. I removed it and was able to fit the tall filing cabinet from the basement into it. I'm working my way through the shredding and filing but I'm already feeling better about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment