Friday, January 7, 2011

January 7, 2011

2 purses (minimum)
took a large bin of baby things to a friend expecting her second any day now
listed some bellydancing supplies on kijiji
emailed some friends about books I'm getting rid of to give them first dibs

The more I do this, the more I see to let go of. I'm even letting go of the idea of scrapbooking the girls photos. The books are sooo big and bulky. Do I want to saddle them down with 18 large albums when they are starting up their homes? Not really. And I also don't think I want them taking up the space in our home. They don't get looked at very often (due to the big and bulky). So I think I'll be switching over to photobooks for all the digital photos and simply scrapbooking the non digital things (school photos and special memorabilia). In the end the girls should end up with one 12x12 scrapbook and 18 small hardcover photo books. And as a double bonus, if I am still feeling this way in 6 months or so, my craft area will get a major pruning!

No comments:

Post a Comment